Time flies so fast

Monday, March 2, 2009

The simple joy of being a mom

I do admit that I regret not being able to be with my children most of the time. I leave the house early and go home in time for dinner which is about their bedtime. I regret that even if I don't have work on a weekend, I still can not give 100% of my time with them due to errands and other things I do to make me sane. And yes I know is not even an excuse. I feel guilty, I do. I get jealous at times when they run after their yayas instead of me. It breaks my heart. Deep inside I know they are still innocent and one day as they grow up they'll realize how much I love them.

When they are asleep, hugging them real tight makes the stress goes away. I whisper countless times daily how much I love them. I hope one day they'll understand what it means and I look forward to that day when they will whisper back 'I love you too, Mommy!'.

They mean the world to me. And that's the simple joy of being a mom.






No comments: