Time flies so fast

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A new job and a new cam

I got myself two new things last week.

First, a new job. Quite unexpected. Challenging. Che has enlightened me a lot in making a choice. I have been blessed to be given another promotion. It's amazing that God's blessing never stopped. In fact, it is so far overwhelming. Lord, thank you and may you guide me in succeeding in this new role.

Second, I have finally made a good excuse of buying a camera - that I deserve to reward myself. Hahaha. It's always such a good excuse, right?! I got myself my very own dslr! I've made a lot of research, asked friends, read reviews etc. I chose Nikon D60 since I am new at this. I don't want to spend P50k+ worth of camera for something I have no clue about yet. So far, it is too technical for me but I know in time, I will learn. I am really excited in exploring my cam and it can be quite frustrating when I already want to already capture beautiful photos. Talking about a girl already becoming impatient. Haha. I hope it's weekend again so I can use the cam outdoors!

No comments: