Time flies so fast

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reunited

I have lost touch with most of my barkada in HS except with a few whom I have kept in touch with over text (that's the joy of technology these days).

My friend R arranged for a get-together two Saturdays ago. We met at Coffee Bean in Promenade in Greenhills. It was an endless chat! Then we decided to meet up again 5 days after in Makati. G joined us this time around but we are still missing C and T.

It's funny how you get bonded so instantly despite years of non existence. We may all have taken different paths in terms of career but the bond was still truly there. It's also amazing that time flew so fast that we now talk a lot about husbands, children and family life - no more petty stuff you talk about in HS! I look forward to more gatherings! :)

No comments: