Time flies so fast

Monday, March 16, 2009

Plans this summer..

Don't you already feel the scorching summer heat? Only one thing comes to mind during this time of the year.... beach!

I wish we could go to Boracay or El Nido again and just lay on the finest sand while sipping a fruit shake or a cocktail drink (non-alcoholic of course)..

Che has thought of going to Boracay with just us and the kids (no yayas). But I could imagine how difficult that will be and I don't think it will really end up as a vacation. :)

So considering that it is imperative that we save, we opted to pursue the summer plans with friends...

On first week of April, we will go to LaLuz resort in San Juan, Batangas....
http://www.laluzresort.com/

No pools so not sure how kid-friendly this place is but I bet we will enjoy the day by just relaxing in one of the cabanas while we enjoy the view...

Then on first week of May, we booked a 3-bedroom villa in Fontana Leisure Park in Clark...

I bet the kids will enjoy here....



I actually asked Che whether we can go to Baguio as well. Hmm.. we'll see.

Those are just simple plans for the summer and I bet we will still enjoy it with the company of family and friends.

So where will you be this summer?

No comments: