Time flies so fast

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Finally, a facebook account!

I know facebook has been a craze for several years now. I have received quite a number of invites from friends to join various networking site. I've frankly lost interest. I only have Friendster account which I never get to open and update regularly. With the exception of my Multiply site which I find value to maintain due to the blogging feature.

Some weeks ago, I have been asked by friends thru SMS and emails to join them on facebook. It still didn't trigger the interest. What prompted me to open an account is when I met up with HS friends last weekend. We were updating ourselves and I seem to have lost touch already on what is happening mainly with the fact that I don't have a facebook account. Mind you, I never even knew that we had this batch reunion last January. I thought they were talking about was the reunion last year or some years back. Pathetic! And so I opted not to be out in the social scene - See you in face book! :)

No comments: