Time flies so fast

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Top 10 things to look forward to

Whew! I am glad I survived barely 2 weeks of boredom. At least I know I could carry on for few more weeks - especially now that I have resumed broadband access in my laptop! That could be both good and bad. Good because I will have something to do but Bad because that means work will follow me since I am now able to connect to our office server.

Anyways, aside from our twins, there are 10 reasons/things to look forward to after giving birth. I am glad we are few weeks more to go before the 'big day'. Here it goes:

1. A good full body massage
- Oh I miss this so badly.

2. Bring the romance back
- Not that it was entirely lost. Che has been a very sweet and caring husband but you know, there are things we would like to go back to normal - the dates, and you-know-what. ;)
- Have already made reservations for an overnight Cuddle-Up package at Nurture Spa in Tagaytay on Dec15-16. I so look forward to that (even it means leaving the twins behind for 2 days). This includes a couple's body massage so reason #1 should be covered as well.

3. A trip to Salon de Manila
- My hair definitely needs some tender loving care. It needs a new cut and color.

4. A visit to a skin care clinic
- Give me that well deserved facial! Oh, and probably a consultation on how to bring back my tummy into a presentable look. Damn those stretchmarks!

5. Losing that weight
- It's every pregnant woman's wish, right?

6. Do some shopping
- I missed this! Or will I change to a 'conservative i.e. kuripot mama' when the twins are born? ;) Irregardless, I'd like to shop either for myself, my husband or most likely for the twins!

7. House Hunt
- Such a serious topic, let's see how it goes.

8. Party Planning
- Of course, for the baptismal of the twins! Can you believe I've done some 'research' already few weeks back?

9. A family out-of-town trip
- Che and I have planned on bringing both families in Boracay summer of next year! We hope this will push thru!

10. Christmas!!!
- Need i say more?

How about you? What are the top things you look forward to. Go tag yourself.

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

Sandali na lang! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy :D