Time flies so fast

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some Updates

Here are some updates for me (although no picture yet - sigh)
  • I think I have already been accustomed to battling boredom at home. I watch TV now, surf the net, call whoever and whatever I think of (stores for stock availability/ churches for baptism schedule and venues etc)
  • It's during my last weeks of pregnancy that I am asking Che to buy me pasalubong (something to look forward to at the end of the day). I am fortunate he gladly oblige.
  • I already had my steroid injection about 2 weekends ago. I was rushed to the ER due to observation of reduced fetal movements. False alarm lang ako. Nagpapansin sina Sean and Sophia and began kicking vigorously on the way to the hospital. Or was it an excuse for me to see the outside world? ehehehe.
  • I am getting nosebleeds frequently. One last weekend where I was rushed to the ER again to check my platelet count, bleed time and clot time. All results were normal. Init lang siguro.
  • I had visitors last Friday! Our friends dropped by to have dinner. Boom, who had a vacation from the US gave us the pasalubongs. Our twins got a red and blue onesies from Carters! Also got the Avent pacifiers and Gap dream cologne that I asked her to buy. Also chat with fellow preggy, Leah, who everybody was teasing to also carry twins with how big she carries her pregnancy. We catched up with Maurice, Kaori and their 2yr old son Kenji and their parenting stories.
  • I am feeling kinda weird lately both emotionally and especially physically. Am I anticipating labor soon? We'll see..

That's all for me folks. Till next time...

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

CS ka ba? IF yes don't worry they'll not let you go into labor.