Time flies so fast

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures! Pictures!

Finally, I can post some pregnancy pictures. Here it is for today...

I had our check-up today. I was stunned when I saw that I lost 4lbs from my last visit 2 weeks ago. I was scared actually. How could it be? I am eating rice every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take note, I think I eat more than a cup of rice every meal. Although not much of sweets and snacks in between. I was calmed down when my OB said I should not worry because my swelling has totally disappeared. Two weeks ago, I had slight edema.

My OB said the skin in my tummy is so thin. She could feel na puro babies ang laman and no fats. My tummy is growing bigger and bigger every visit. And it's dropping already. We were happy we passed 34 weeks already. OB wanted to wait till I go into labor. Otherwise, we can set a delivery date anytime from Nov 5. We still have to think of a good date. I texted my mom if she can suggest a good date. Aba, I was laughing my heart out, when she replied 'Piliin mo birthday ni Vilma. Nov 2 or 3 ata'. Hahahaha! I texted back 'Ma, hindi naman ako vilmanian!' Hihihi.

As mentioned earlier, it's Che and I's anniversary today. So after check-up, we had dinner at Luk Foo together with my mom-in-law. I indulge myself with a slice of banofee pie from Red Ribbon at home. I actually had the cake delivered this morning since I have no way of buying anything for Che as our anniversary gift.

So here's to waiting till the Big day.

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

You look great! Mukhang puro tiyan ka nga lang. Lapit na!!