Time flies so fast

Monday, October 22, 2007

Our government can actually be efficient

If you ask any Filipino, there will always be a gripe against our government, whether on corruption or government's inefficiency in providing services. Today, I have a praise to give to our government. I requested for an NSO certified Marriage Certificate online thru ecensus.gov.ph. It was actually a recommendation by a friend. The request for a copy costs Php 300 only so I thought of giving it a try instead of the hassle of actually going to an NSO branch. I placed my request online last Oct 4 but managed to pay thru the bank only on Oct 16. Today, exactly a week after we paid, I got the certificate delivered by Fedex. Not bad.

I could say that I now have hope that our government could actually be efficient in the services that they offer to us, Filipinos.

No comments: