Time flies so fast

Monday, May 28, 2007

Travel

I am scheduled to travel this Wednesday until Friday - travelling to Davao on Wednesday, heading to Cebu on Thursday and returning to Manila on Friday. It is a short business travel. I tried to keep it as short as possible. I asked my OB if travelling is safe, and she said yes. In fact, i also went to Singapore last April when i was only around 9-10 weeks. Things turned out fine. Now, i am a bit skeptical on travelling, maybe because hubby doesn't want me to travel if he is to decide. However, this is purely business. I should have done this earlier on. I would need to meet up with all my staff, emphasize our KPIs, do some interview for a vacant position in Cebu and discuss other issues. Dinner with the staff is also part of the agenda but i plan to end the night early so me and my babies could rest.
Considering the short distance, i do expect me and my babies will be fine. I promise myself i will beg off business travel opportunities whenever possible - and that may even include a meeting in Phuket scheduled in August.

No comments: