Time flies so fast

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Being forgetful can cost you money

I admit i am so forgetful. I forget where i put my stuff, forget to leave the keys on our main door overnight, and forget how to cook a meal i have already done so in the past.

Last Friday, i opened a bank account in BPI. Since one of the requirements is an ID photo, i searched my wallet to see if i still have some photos left. Lo and behold, tucked under my picture, i saw a Rustan's GC worth P2500 issued January 1, 2006 and expiring on January 1, 2007 and a check issued by my mother in law worth P10,000 dated March 17, 2006! I can not imagine i have kept this GC and a stale check for over a year! If i can recall it correctly, those were our post wedding gifts! I vaguely remembered that my mother in law issued a check to us which was a gift of one of their friends who was not able to attend the wedding as they reside in Cebu. The Rustan's GC i can not even remember who gave us (tsk!).

The GC of course can not be used anymore (sayang!) For the check, we just asked our mother in law to change the date (whew!)

Being forgetful do have a lot of disadvantages. Is there a medicine to cure this?

No comments: