Time flies so fast

Monday, May 7, 2007

Duo Strollers

Lately, when i have time, i have been searching for some double strollers on the internet. Unfortunately, i can not seem to find one here in Manila so internet is one of my resource so i can possibly ask a friend either in the US or Singapore to buy it for me. This one looks ok to me (costs USD200 as against others that costs average USD300 and up). I would prefer a side-by-side stroller rather than the back to back (i can't recall how it is called). I just want both of my babies to have that same attention whenever we go out. Unlike in the back-to-back duo stroller, i feel that the baby at the back will get little attention and may feel suffocated and unconfortable (may even end up kicking his twin sibling in front).

I find it doubly cute to be pushing a duo stroller and i can't wait to see my babies on it. But they said that we should wait till i am at least 7months due before we purchase any baby stuff. Sniff, if only i can fast forward the time!

No comments: