Time flies so fast

Monday, May 14, 2007

Random

  • My Danish boss who is based in Singapore will be here Tuesday-Thursday so this week will generally be busy with meetings, lunches and dinner. It's the first time he will be visiting PHI (although we've met in an Area meeting in Singapore last Feb) after i assumed my current position 3 months ago. I hope i can make a good impression. Hehe.
  • Che celebrated his 30th birthday yesterday, the 13th. I didn't bought him any gift. I told him i will buy him a bicycle that he wants (since i don't know anything about bicycles, i'll just let him choose). We did nothing special. I just prepared him a breakfast in bed then we had lunch at Greenhills Promenade with my family (also in celebration of Mother's day). We heard mass in the afternoon and had a simple dinner at home (he cooked mami). Che doesn't feel like going out anymore kasi. I felt guilty for not preparing anything and i even didn't bought him a cake. Tsk! What a bad wife i am. I'll try to make up next time.
  • My in-laws just came back today after a 3-day vacation in Baguio. We were left behind as they just planned the trip last Thursday, 2 days before the actual trip. Due to my doctor's appointment on Saturday that we prefer not to reschedule and also the long travel which could be tiring for me, we opted to stay home and have a quiet long weekend.
  • I asked my mom to cook meals for us this week. This is cheaper and more convenient (we just fry or pop it in the microwave!). We have stocked up the following in our fridge: sisig bangus, menudo, chicken curry, pork bbq, crispy pata, bangus belly, pork giniling plus the molo and lumpiang shanghai i have prepared some weeks ago).
  • I cleaned our fridge today (which was long overdue) to accomodate the stuff we just got. Che commented that our ref really looks like a ref. I am really pleased because at least we have a good stock of food (meals and fruits). For several weeks, we have been dining out after work and it costs us a lot of money. Now, we will be enjoying healthy home cooked meal. :)
  • All the pregnancy signs have disappeared. I feel back to my old self prior pregnancy. I can somehow do light household chores (i did our laundry again over the weekend). I still easily get tired though and require long hours of sleep (at least 8 hours). If before i can spend 4-6 hours in a mall, my maximum tolerance now is 2 hours.
  • Lately, i like the smell of fragrance (something light and fresh). I want a bath foam that smells good and i found a good one at Shopwise - Dove foam bath (in green bottle). Smells yummy! I also bought the cologne from Body Shop which i have always wanted- Moonflower eau de toilette! I used to have a Moonflower foam bath and i really liked the smell. Those were also what i gave my female staffs last Christmas. I want to spray the Moonflower all over my body even before going to bed!

I think this is all for now. :)

No comments: