Time flies so fast

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend

Saturday was dull to me as i spent the entire day at home (recovering from a bad headache Friday night). I had a marathon of Desperate Housewives series again. When i checked out our laundry to segregate the clothes, wow, i was stunned to see that we have tons of them piled up in the laundry area. I instantly felt how bad a wife i am for keeping all these mess. So despite Che not wanting me to do any household chores, much more doing the laundry, i still did. I finished about half of them and all the towels and sleepwear will be dropped off the laundry shop. I can not finish it all.
Sunday was a hectic day for us. We left the house at 9am, picked up Sato, attended 10am mass and had lunch at my mom's. We then went to Robinson's mall to buy school stuff for Sato and then we headed to Tiendesitas to meet Che's close highschool friends and their wives and kids. We were only 3 families but mind you, we were 16 in total.
Gerard and Resie had triples plus their 2 yayas. Dennis and Daphne came with their 2 kids that looks like a twin (1 year gap) and the 2 yayas. It was a fun time. We went to Fun Ranch and the kids enjoyed it. I did too! In fact, i'd like to come back there next weekend and bring our cute niece, Sachi.

It was very interesting to hear Resie's stories on her pregnancy with the triplets. Since i am also expecting multiples, i ask her all the questions i have in mind. Interesting enough, she was told that she will be having twins on her first ultrasound (about 2 months) and with another ultrasound at 3 months, she was detected to having triplets! Whew! They are all identical, i can hardly identify which one is which. It was tiring but yet a fun day for us. I am sure that Che even enjoyed it more.

No comments: