Time flies so fast

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hit me babies one more time!

Last Thursday and Friday, i've been slightly bothered with minimal fetal movements. Those flutters were somehow kept at minimum. I wondered what was happening with my twins and if there's a need to panic. Last Saturday morning about 6am, while still lying in bed, I felt a strange movement. My baby boy kicked! (After our last ultrasound, I can now clearly tell which baby is moving - the boy who's on top or the girl who's positioned under the navel). I was so thrilled! I asked Che to place his hand on my tummy and twice that baby boy let his daddy felt his moves.

While Che was taking a bath, the baby girl also moved. The feeling is sooo good that I just want to lie in bed and wait till they kick me again.

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of holding on to my tummy everytime I feel they are moving - that is, whether I am in bed or at the cinema watching Ratatouille.

They said that the kicks will soon be painful especially if the baby kicks your ribs. Well, I couldn't really tell now but i'll take the pain so long as I know that they are fine and enjoyfully playing inside my tummy.

By the way, i'll be turning 6 months (24 weeks to be exact) this weekend. I can't imagine it will be very soon that we'll see our twins! My tummy is growing BIG. Some says I am already of same size as those who are already due. Hehe.

Last Friday, I bought 2 empire cut dresses (in rust orange and magenta) in Glorietta. That's the place where i bought 2 other dresses of the same cut but were both printed (a green and white bermuda design and a black and off-white pattern). I love them! They can be used even after pregnancy. I normally do not buy several items of the same cut/style but this one was something. It was comfortable to wear. Besides, they are dirty cheap! I somehow regret buying the maternity pants and a tube dress in Havin' A Baby which I have, so far, worn once only - and I don't think I can wear them again when I give birth. Tsk.

1 comment:

Vannie said...

hey melissa!

don't worry about the kicks and rolls in the later weeks... They're not really painful (the type that makes you wince and all). In fact, I enjoyed every moment when I feel my baby move, especially at night when I'm about to sleep and she kicks furiously. :D