Time flies so fast

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Baby's Gender

Every week (i think sometimes even almost every day), Che and I will tempt ourselves with having an ultrasound to know our baby's gender. A lot of people have been asking whether it is a girl/boy or girl/girl or boy/boy. Majority do hope it is a girl/boy. Some predicting I will have a girl (I am blooming daw and my tummy is really round!). But I am just soooo 'inip' in knowing what their gender really is. I know it can already be seen now in the ultrasound but doctor suggests we wait for 6-7months before we determine gender. That's 1-2 months more to go. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Mec said...

lolz... kami, we weren't really ever that curious :) kaso hangkolet ng mga nagtatanong... and practical naman nga to know earlier so you can buy the right clothes :D

we found out ours sa 8th ultrasound nya pa... kasi makulit din bunbunan ng dinadala ko, shy pa minsan :D

good luck with your pregnancy... wag gagaya sakin na nakakalimot na buntis ako at nagtatatalon pa sa basketball game...

* said...

hi mec. oo nga ang kulit ng mga nagtatanong. eh di ko alam sasagot ko so excited me malaman ang gender nila. hehe. puro hula lang kasi eh..

ang dami mo nang ultrasound ha. :)

thanks. naku super alalay ang hubby. konting galaw bawal. :)