Time flies so fast

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cute!

I saw these pictures of fraternal twins (girl and boy) at http://multiples.about.com/ and I can't help but be very excited to see and dress up our twins! Oh, and i like the pink and blue combination! :)






We got another gift! We were told that Che's cousin in the US already bought the twins the tandem stroller. :)

I am already so tempted in buying baby clothes. Last weekend, after our lunch at Jack's Loft, we went to the infact section of SM department store together with mom and sisters. Oh, how I already wanted to grab a pair of pink and blue hooded towels, mittens, sleepwear etc! They are screaming 'Please get me!'

1 comment:

Vannie said...

wow!

girl and boy na twins! that should be fun...

alala ko tuloy, I almost ahd sib twins na boy and girl, but then nagkaroon ng complications and only the boy survived.

Anyway, I'm excited for you ha! twice the bundle twice the fun! :P