Time flies so fast

Friday, April 18, 2008

Who is more shameful?

Spreading out in local news today is a video taken during an operation of a gay patient from Cebu to extract a perfume canister stuck in his rectum during a sexual encounter with a gay prostitute on new year’s eve. It really did arouses my interest. Gash, this already sounds very awkward. And yes, I do not get why some people see the pleasure in inserting a foreign object into your body and much more in your genitalia. Do I disgrace it? Maybe yes but not greater than my disgrace for the medical practitioners in the video (I have not seen the actual video but just screenshots of some scenes). I read that the video did not show the face of the patient but still making the video public is indeed a pity and totally against the patient’s privacy. How perfect are they to make childish jeers over someone and making the matter worst humiliating the patient by bringing the video in public?

Just my two cents.

No comments: