Time flies so fast

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally!

I had long been wanting to pamper myself or have at least some time off to make me feel good/better. Finally, Saturday was a good time to do that.
10am - Headed off to Makati Med for an appointment with a new Dermatologist
I was impressed! The doctor had at least 4 assistants, they take a picture of each patient for their online patient record and the doctor is using a tablet pc! She's nice and she's also a mom of twins! Probably the only thing I don't like about her is that she doesn't have stretchmarks after pregnancy. Hmp, that lucky gal!

1pm - Pampered myself at Jesi Mendez
It's my first time in Jesi Mendez and I was also satisfied with the services. I had a trim, hair spa and pedicure. The salon was crispy clean and with nice interiors. I love the black chandelier. Very baroque. The price is also cheaper than Salon de Manila - half the price for cut and pedicure. The only bad thing is that my nails were murdered again. But I'd definitely come back there again for some

4pm - Had late lunch with a friend in Teriyaki Boy
Yummy kani salad and kani furai!

7pm - Attended Ian (Che's cousin) thanksgiving party at Henry's Grill in QC for passing the bar exam. He's finally a lawyer just like his dad!

11pm - Since Ian's thanksgiving party was sort of like a family reunion and Crikette is now in town, we (with my girl cousins -in-law) continued the night at TGIF in Bonifacio High Street.

No comments: