Time flies so fast

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagaytay Highlands Part1

Last Friday, my Dad texted me that he might already leave the country for work today or tomorrow so we decided to spend the weekend with the family and so we went to Tagaytay Highlands.

Ever since, I love Tagaytay Highlands. Every visit, I am fascinated by the facilities and the ambiance. Che has always wanted to build a house in Tagaytay. I of course disagree since he wants to settle down there without having a house in Manila. Yes, he doesn't want his Tagaytay home to be just a vacation house, he wanted it to be our permanent abode. But yesterday, I told him that if we are to buy a house inside Tagaytay Highlands, then he will get my buy-in. :)

So how about the trip?

We left QC at 7am and arrived the Highlands before 9am. I didn't brought any jacket for myself and the twins. In fact, I was even wearing shorts. We arrived Tagaytay feeling cold due to some showers and the air is filled with fog. Good thing is that after few hours, we felt the summer heat.



Our Tagaytay trip of course wouldn't be complete without a visit at the Pink Sisters and buying pasalubong at Good Shepherd (for ube of course!) and at Rowena's (yummy apple and buko tarts!). On the way back, we also had a stopover at Paseo de Santa Rosa for a visit at the Nike Outlet and Speedo shop.

So bon voyage to my dad and I'm happy to know that he'll be back in time for Sean and Sophia's birthday party. I was kidding him when I told him if he could be the sponsor for the type of party that I already have in mind. Hahaha.

I'll post more pictures in my next post.

No comments: