Time flies so fast

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I wish

  • I wish I had more time to do household chores (yes, you read it right!)
  • I wish I had more time to play with my twins
  • I wish I had more time to sleep
  • I wish I had more time for myself to take a long bath, shop and go to the parlor
  • I wish I had more time to work to finish all in one day without having to leave some tasks in the pending tray.
But unfortunately, a day lasts only 24 hours. Tsk.

Anyway, the weekend that was is just what I wanted. A 3-day weekend that is. So what did we do?

Sunday brunch at Conti's in Trinoma


Attended a Class at Gymboree (they just slept cried)
Played with our adoring twins

Gear them up

Spend more time with cousins/relatives (at home on Mickey and Cyril's Graduation/Thanksgiving Party)

*with my cousins. I don't look like I am a decade older no? haha!*

The pretty girl in skirt and the boy who just woke up...

3 comments:

Vannie said...

melissa! Your babies are big na ah. They're so cute! And you brought them na pala to the beach. I'm kinda scared to bring eanna to far places but you're the second mom i've seen who brought their babies to places. Maybe i'll do that too. Enrique has to be here though. Hay. Tagal pa pala. Maybe we'll just go swimming here. Ha ha. Take care!

Mec said...

yikes...san napunta comment ko :D

anyway, love conti's pancit too... and i also wish for more tme for MEc :D hay... after ten years, tomorrow lang ulit ako makakapagpa-pedicure and massage!

* said...

hi van.. yep they're big na... kakagigil. yeah, don't be afraid to bring eanna along, basta you have your yaya with you... syempre enrique will be a big help.

mec, wow! sarap pedicure and massage. you deserve it.