Time flies so fast

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm catching up...

Yeah, catching up on blogging...

Extremely busy at work lately and my twins are more than a handful so blogging became last of the priority. But now that my dearest husband and kids are asleep, I can spend a little more time to update my blog.

Here are some updates:

March: The Birthday Month/ Bora Trip
Spent my birthday in Boracay with my family and my in-laws! We were close to 20. It was fun and yet so 'bitin'. It's Sean and Sophia's first time on the beach. They were at 4.5 months then. We were surprised since they hate the beach. We wonder why given that Che and I are both beach lovers. Anyway, here are some pics.


More bora pics to follow.

The Graduation
Attended 2 graduation rites - Sato graduating from High School and Mickey graduating from College. Cyril has also recently graduated. I'm proud to say that my sister Mickey graduated Cum Laude! Congrats! Mana sa ate hehe!
cc
Celebrating Easter
We heard mass at Mount Carmel Church and then had lunch at C2 restaurant in Shangri-la Place. Oh boy, Sean and Sophia love malling! They never cried and was just happy sight-seeing. I didn't had a solo picture of Sean here... love Sophia's outfit hehe.



The Ear Piercing
It was their scheduled visit to the pedia (we switched to Che's cousin Ate Ruchie) for Sean and Sophia's scheduled immunization. I had to double the pain for Sophia wth her ears pierced. Well, just for the sake of vanity. Look at the picture though, she seems to enjoy it..

First Solid Feeding
Exactly on their 5th month bday, Sean and Sophia had their first solid food - Cerelac 1. Sean really liked it and can really munch and swallow. Sophia pushed the cereal out using her tongue. It was a milestone that of course had to be recorded.

Daddy Mito's Bday at Market! Market!
It was Daddy Mito's bday today and we had buffet lunch at Kamayan in Market! Market! Love all the pics of Sean and Sophia. Check more in my friendster account..

Proud Mommy


Love to Laugh


Bulaga!

Bulagta!

gosh, the look! *like mother, like daughter*


Whew! That was quite a plenty. Well those are the highlights since March!

No comments: