Time flies so fast

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photos gone

Poor me. Some months ago, my personal laptop was reformatted by my brother-in-law. It was infected with some virus and it has to be cleaned so Che can use it for some of his office stuff. Che asked me to copy the files but slipped my mind and so I gave the laptop without backing up the files. All the files were gone except for some pictures but apparently were still corrupted so I am unable to copy them. So poor me, all my travel pictures were gone. I don't have prints of them too. Sigh.
My in-laws are in Shanghai now and before they left, I wanted to show them my pictures when I went there some years back (twice actually) but all the memories are just on my head to remember.
I am glad though that my brother seems to have the pictures of our US trip in a cd. I've asked a friend also in Singapore whom I was with in a trip to Beijing to give me a copy of all our Beijing adventure.
I am just so bad at keeping records so I do hope I won't lose all the important pictures of Sean and Sophia. But lazy me though, I haven't printed any of their pictures yet. Time to do that soon...

No comments: