Time flies so fast

Monday, August 20, 2007

Updates

  • We went baby shopping again in Bel-air. We must stop!
  • Our household help for about a month now, left us again. She was the companion of the household help of my parents who left some weeks earlier. I thought they wouldn't last long since both of them have kids (youngest less than a year old). I was saddened when she informed me that her father wanted her home although she still doesn't want to go. If she was to decide, she will stay. But I guess her husband was the one who's really eager to have her back. She's now with my parents and she'll be leaving this Friday. So, good luck to me and Che who will have to deal with household chores again. Sigh.
  • We have a rat! Oh, not just a mouse, a big rat! Geez... We are sensing that we have a stranger in the house for the last few days and he's always targetting our cabinet full of groceries but I didn't see him only till last night! He left some bad traces this morning eating up part of the cabinet so he can get in. He was successful (despite us blocking the cabinet with the water dispenser)! Wise rat! He ate the spaghetti sauce, catsup and coconut powder in tetra packs. We will be staying at our in-laws till Sunday and I hope he's dead when we're back. As if! But I'm deeply scared to go back home because of that stranger! We will deal with him next weekend! Damn it!
  • My pain in the groin/crotch area is worsening lately. During my doctor's visit a week ago, I told her about this pain especially after lying or sitting and she said it's normal and it's due to the weight being pushed down to the lower part of the uterus. Now I do understand why pregnant women waddle. I saw this in the internet:

In early pregnancy, pain in the groin area is due to stretching of the round ligament (the ligaments that anchor the uterus to the wall of the abodmen). In later pregnancy, groins pain or crotch pain is due to the weight of the baby pushing down, the constriction of the uirinary bladder (being pushed up by the uterus), and the stress on the pubic bones.A warm shower, or a heating pad should help.

  • Because of the round ligament pain, I would prefer to always sit down or lie in bed. Lazy me! Last night, Che massage my feet and it was such a relief having my feet elevated on top of his leg while he massage it with my favorite foot lotion from Body Shop. I asked him to do it everyday. Spoiled.

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Melissa! Post new pictures naman. I know about the crotch pain, kakagulat minsan may flash of pain in that area.