Time flies so fast

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bagged!

Finally, I already bought the Avent feeding set at Amazon.com.

1) Avent IQ 24 Steam Sterilizer
- It comes with 2 9oz bottles

2) 6 pcs 4oz bottles and 9 pcs 9oz bottles

The items will be delivered later this month to my friend's house in LSA. Her mom will be home this Sept 9 and she will carry these for me. Yehey! I can't wait for my friend's confirmation when she finally receives the package!

Oh, did i tell you all of above costs USD120 only?! More than half the price if you purchase it here! IQ24 at P9000 and bottles at P500 each. Even with 20% off, it's still crazy expensive!

It's my first time purchasing from Amazon.com but I trust it works fine. No charges reflected in my credit card yet. Well, I guess it deserves another blog entry in case I do encounter problems. I hope not.

No comments: