Time flies so fast

Sunday, September 2, 2007

My top 3 wish list

Well, I've got nothing to do. Bored at home and yet too lazy (and easily gets tired) to go shopping. So I just thought of my top 3 'shopping' wish list in order of preference:

1. A house

- Yeah, now that we will be having twins, we (or I) have been contemplating on moving out. I wanted to settle in a house that we finally own. I have so many pictures of my home inspirations in my laptop plus tons of home magazine. I guess my style will be asian-inspired with neutral colors that matches our furnitures of dark wood and asian decorations. I like this model house. I prefer a bungalow house nested in a spaceous lot.

And a patio/garden at the back for an intimate breakfast or a small playground with our kids. I want a dark brown sliding door like this. Oh di ba, I already have a design in mind. :)


2. Cartier Santos

This is my second love while my first love is my two-tone Omega Constellation which I consider as one of my precious possession. The kakuriputan in me tells me not to give in but I am still in love with it after several years of fascination over it. It's classic. Che and I went to a watch shop and while he is fascinated with Rolex, my eye is still on this....

3. Technomarine Technolady

I liked this since I was working in Hong Kong about 4 years ago. It was something that I like and not something that I really love. So instead, I got myself a classic casual watch. I thought it would just be a fad, maybe yes, but I still 'like' it for casual wear. I like it with a black and white leather.



My babies are kicking, it's time to go to bed (again!). :)

No comments: