Time flies so fast

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The boring weekend and a weird dream

Weekend was very boring. Saturday, my mom picked me up early morning at my in-law's place where Che and I stayed Friday night. Che had to work on a Saturday that's why he said it will be good for me to stay with my mom's. Mom and I then headed to Fairview to get the Avent bottles and sterilizer from Anne's mom. We had some small chat with Anne's elder sister and her mom about pregnancy and stuff. Then the entire day was spent watching tv, eating and lying in bed.
Sunday, Che still has to go to work (on duty at Market! Market! where they have a car display). I was left at home and mom volunteered to accompany me. Then again, it was a day of resting, eating and simply watching Desperate Housewives. Good thing I was able to go out and see the outside world again when we heard mass at Don Bosco.
I could not imagine how bored I will be when I will take my early leave next month!
I had the weirdest dream last night. We had a quintuplets! Yes, 5 identical girls! They were all pretty and healthy but I was disappointed in the dream. I was kinda furious why two of the big hospitals in the city, where I had my ultrasound, were incorrect when they told me that I'll be having a girl/boy twins. Funny, isn't it?!

No comments: