Time flies so fast

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How vain am i?

I got this from Gracita and i'm tagging myself (hehe).

You Are 77% Vain
You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.


Ok, ok. I think here are the things that make me vain:

1. I have tried different kinds of diet. Kankunis when i was in college. Atkins when i worked in Hong Kong (definitely effective!). In fact, i do have 3 books on Atkins. I also tried Xenical (consumed 2 boxes) before the wedding combined with low carb diet and it really worked!

2. I do have quite a number of moisturizers and beauty products although i never end up finishing the bottle especially if i find a new one.

3. I had my braces months before the wedding but have it removed 2 weeks prior the wedding. I also underwent teeth whitening (Zoom) weeks before the wedding so i will have a perfect smile in the photos. I find it all worth it. :)

4. I like bags, shoes and clothes (who wouldn't?). I think one would never go wrong with a wardrobe from Mango and shoes from Charles and Keith. A bag from Mango or Nine West will complete the look. That, i am already happy.

5. If i haven't decided on what to wear, it will take me an hour to dress up, sometimes trying on 4 to 5 different attire before i finally decide on what to wear.

6. I change bags everyday depending on what matches my shoes and clothes.

1 comment:

chuching said...

finally found someone vainer than i am! by 3%! hahaha! :)

pareho tayo sa number 5! naku, when i was working in pinas, the night before palang, dapat iniisip ko na isusuot ko kasi if sa umaga palang ako mag-iisip, for sure late ako! tska galit lagi maid namin kasi lahat ng clothes na ni-try ko are on the bed, hindi ko nabalik sa hanger kasi nga nagmamadali ako, hehehe :)