Time flies so fast

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Babies Moving?

I have always been curious about the feeling of baby moving inside you. My staff who just delivered her baby described baby's movement as 'like worms moving inside you' during the early part of pregnancy and 'like cats moving inside you' during the latter part of pregnancy. I just find it discouraging to hear my babies being compared to worms and cats. Haha.
I saw a video in youtube of a moving baby inside a belly and i can't wait to experience them as well.
I read in pregnancy books that i should be feeling something by now. Oftentimes, i can not distinguish whether it is my stomach growling or it is already the baby moving. Today, i felt some sensation. I just don't know what it is. Here is me hoping those were the babies movements...

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

Usually for first time moms you can feel baby move at around 18-22 weeks. For repeat moms they can feel it as early as 16 weeks. But since you have twins you might be feeling it early. Mine felt like a little bubble popping or moving across my belly. Very pleasant. Now that I'm further along, baby is moving with a vengeance.