Time flies so fast

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Getting the attention

One thing i have noticed these days is that i am getting some wanted and unwanted attention in different places (well, especially in the office). I have received comments from people that i bump into:

- 'Uy ang laki na!' (referring to my tummy)
- 'You're really showing na ha'
- 'Ang cute mo magbuntis'
- 'Ang ganda mo ngayon ha!'
- 'Uy, naka maternity dress na'
- 'Blooming ka, siguro baby mo eh girl'
- 'Siguro you'll be having a boy and a girl, kasi lately blooming kayo tas may times, ok lang'.

Well, with all these attention, i do admit that i find myself more conscious on how i look. I wanna look at my best despite the bulging tummy. I never fail to wear make-up and perfume before going to the office or when meeting friends or family (before pregnancy, it depends on my mood).
I really do appreciate the nice compliments but if i receive comments that i am growing big, i do get affected (sensitive?! haha). I become more conscious and ask Che several times how fat i am. Then i would control/select what i eat.

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

KAinis yung mga unwanted attention no except if they're telling me I'm pretty. Although, backhanded insult ba yun. Dos it mean di ako pretty dati? Anyways, i was on bedrest for 2 weeks and after that I had a repeat ultrasound and by then I was already 18 weeks. We looked at the gender of the baby na rin at that time.