Time flies so fast

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yey!

And so from Grrr... to Yey! :)

Indeed, there are still some positive developments happening in this world despite all the negative news we have been constantly hearing.
Yesterday, I gas up and I felt happy that prices of diesel is now at level of P25! I am currently driving a diesel - an Isuzu Sportivo. And although I was initially a bit hesitant on owning it since we paid for it using part of the money I have been saving for our 'dream house', it is so far serving its purpose. Our family is getting big so a sedan is too small for us during our weekend trips. Besides, Che and I can no longer manage to use the same car to/from office.
Anyways, I gas up for P500 worth and I was happy that it already reaches half of the fuel tank. This will usually cover for my 1 week travel to/from office plus some short trips during the weekend. Tipid no?! Also considering I am driving an Automatic which is generally cheaper than Manual transmission. Che is also using a 1.3 car which consumes less as well. So I can say that fuel is not really hurting our pockets these days!
So if you are intending on buying a family car, I strongly suggest Isuzu models e.g. Sportivo, Crosswind or Altera. Che can help you on that. :) Shameless plugging!

No comments: