Time flies so fast

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Closet Queen?

Well, obviously I am not a closet queen (i.e. a homosexual who keeps his true identity) haha! However, I would love to be the queen of closets! One of the top things I will greatly consider in building a house is a walk-in closet. It doesn't have to be as grand as Carrie's closet in SATC the movie (that's my dream closet though!). It can be a size of a small room where upon entering, you have rows of cabinets on both sides - one side will be mine and the other side will be Che's stuff. Facing the door is a huge mirror. In the middle will be a carpeted walk way where I can strut when I feel like without having any audience (probably with Che as an exception). Also, I would put in a stool in the middle that could be useful when I wear my shoes.

Also, I would love to have my shoes , bags and belts lined up by color and type. Not that I have plenty and expensive stuff to display, but it does makes choosing clothes and dressing up a lot easier when you can see all your stuff in one shelf.

The walk in closet should also be well-lighted. Then I should have uniformed clothes hangers - i prefer the wooden ones. I got Ikea wooden hangers that are good enough but I need more.

This is just a dream and it's free to dream anyways. First, we need a house! :)

No comments: