Time flies so fast

Monday, January 26, 2009

Yummy!

We always celebrate Mom's bday which falls on 1st of January at home with her home-cooked specialties. This year, we decided to celebrate her birthday outside home. Turns out, she likes it more since di sya napagod!
So we went to the best place in town to get buffet - Sofitel!
I like this place and it's one of the reasons why I also joined their Accor Advantage membership which offers up to 50% discount (if dining for two) on their buffet plus free 1 night accomodation. It's quite worth it, I think. For me, Sofitel is better than Circles in Makati Shangri-la and Heat in Edsa Shangri-la but both places also being quite good.
Here's the family photo taken with my Mom's best friend on evening of January 1st. The restaurant was surprisingly full (with capacity of around 500 i think). We were seated in one of these special dining area which offers privacy. I was told that they normally charge a minimum consumable if you prefer this dining area but since it was full, they didn't charge us any premium. Personally though I would recommend having a seat near the buffet :)



I didn't eat much (I think!) but the dessert was too hard to pass. So here's what I had....



Yummy!

No comments: