Time flies so fast

Monday, January 5, 2009

This makes my day complete...

*Photo taken at my at my parent's abode. The bikes are Christmas presents from their lolo and lola. *

Being awakened by their cuteness and smile starts my day right. Unfortunately, today is not a good one. My twins are vacationing at my parent's house in QC with one of the yayas being on home leave. And so it will be a week of quiet nights and mornings with Che and although I am not complaining (hehe), I am looking forward to fetching them on Friday.

And although the entire houseld missed S+S badly, and the other helpers said that they could manage to take care of them while we are in the office, Che and I also would like to keep our promise to Mom and Dad for them to take care of their 'apo's and spend quality time with them.