Time flies so fast

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcoming 2009 with BIG NEWS!!!

In my recent post, I have mentioned my expectations for 2009. As early as now, there have been changes to that - or should I say addition to what we should expect in 2009. Expecting in 2009 is not something I or we are expecting. Labo ba? Oh well, the news is that I am pregnant!!!
Kaloka! That's all I can say. It was unplanned and Che and I were both shocked. That means that before the twins reaches 2, there's a new addition to the family. Our family is really getting bigger. I promise, this will be the last! Hahahaha...
I had my ultrasound yesterday and the good news is that I am carrying a single baby. He/she is doing fine and at this early, at 7 weeks, already has heartbeat. So it's a start of healthy eating and being very extra careful in what I do. The last few days was quite difficult for me with occassional dizziness, restlessness and morning sickness.

Cheers to 2009 as we welcome it with a big bang (or should i say baby?!). Hehehe...

2 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Congratulations!! Wow! Good luck with the pregnancy.

Olivia said...

Congratulations Melissa. You are going to have one noisy and happy home very soon. =)