Time flies so fast

Monday, May 4, 2009

My lash discovery

These past few days, I have been itching to spend, even for petty stuff. I have been wanting to buy a new mascara since I misplaced my Lancome (which is almost empty anyways). I heard Maybelline is good. Few years back, I used to have the Lash Discovery. I frankly don't want to spend much since mascaras usually have a short lifespan (they say around 3 months). Besides, I naturally have long lashes although I actually felt it became shorter due to frequent curling. I frankly envy my daughter Sophia. She has wonderful eyelashes! Long and curly! Very lucky girl, 'mana sa nanay' :)
Yesterday, I just went straight to Watsons and got this. I never even tried scouting for other brands as I normally do.



I like what it did to my lashes today, of course equipped with my ever reliable Shu Uemura curler.Finally, my lashes are back!

No comments: