Time flies so fast

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm loving these bags

I am not a fan of Coach (I don't own one in fact). But saw the new collection and I was instantly thrilled with the colorful prints. I'm loving these....

I like a big bag like this to carry all my stuff (especially when you travel with kids).. But at price tag of USD 1,000 it's worth thinking twice. Maybe an LV or Gucci can already fit the bill.


This one looks refreshing and cute! Good for summer/spring. But sigh, summer ended too early I guess.


I can envision this one looks good in jeans and a plain white top...

Of course, the classic can not be forgotten but I like this as it is lighter in tone...


I am not saying I'm gonna buy them :( I'm saving moolah for something else. Unless my dear friend Anne can find this at outlet price. Haha, cheapskate!

No comments: