Time flies so fast

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The news all over town

I have been quite inactive in blogging. There are much to say and update with too little time - also since I have been busy with my new job.
The news about the death of Ted Failon's wife is currently a hype. It's all over the place- TV, radio and internet. It is quite puzzling indeed. The first time I heard the news, I was already quite doubtful about the involvement of Ted considering the tampering of the crime scene. Who in their right mind will actually consider cleaning the blood stains first over being at the hospital and overseeing the situation of the victim. As days passed, it became even chaotic. Paraffin tests showed negative result for Ted and his wife. The wife is left handed but the police said the gun shot came from the right side.
I somehow feel that PNP has been quite exaggerated in dealing with this issue. On the other hand, they might also just be doing their job.
Then again it might have been indeed a suicide but the situation got so complicated because family and household members were not in the situation to rightfully think what should have (or have not) been done. At the end of the day, I pity the children and the family who was left behind. If it was indeed suicide, Trina Etong have just gave her family a bigger burden to carry - more than the pain of losing her. Let's pray for her soul and peace for her family. I hope the case will be solved soon.

No comments: