Time flies so fast

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I love parties

I love attending parties but more so I love organizing one. Yes, it can be stressful but I love the fact that it makes you a little bit more creative than your usual self. It makes you think of crazy things and makes you go gaga over one particular theme. Here's my recent project....

I am glad to have friends and support group who can help me execute the ideas in a cost effective manner too :)

The venue:



The theme:


The balloons:





The celebrant's outfit:





Of course, the proud parents will come in theme-inspired attire too :)

In lieu of party hats:



The host/entertainment:




The cake:




The goodies:



I am officially back to being a child (at heart!). But take note, I have friends who are more OC than me when it comes to party planning. Right, Anne? ;)


No comments: