Time flies so fast

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was shaken

I was feeling cranky yesterday (due to lack of sleep), so these things kept flasing on my head:
  • The stud diamond earring that I saw in a shop in VMall in Greenhills that I regret for not buying *bling, bling!*
  • Cartier Santos or Cartier Pasha (my new liking) *bling, bling again!!*
  • LV Monogram Speedy or Neverfull MM

I know, I know, we all deserve to reward ourselves for all our hardwork (I keep telling myself that). But being such a saver, I refuse to give in just yet. I always think of my dream house and my intent of building it from our savings or just a soft bank loan. Then afterwhich, there's the tuition to think about..

My desire continue on with an interesting conversation with Che:

M: How I wish we could be rich..

C: I thought you said you are already rich (I used to brag about our savings haha. Of course, it's just between us :) )

M: But not enough to buy all that I want like the designer bags, watch, jewelries, a beautiful car..

C: But we do have a beautiful car..

M: Yep but not THAT beautiful (referring to BMW and all)

C: Ako alam ko mayaman ako...

Then a pause. I'm waiting here for the punch line..

C: Alam ko marami akong natutulungan at alam ko pinagdadasal nila ako..

Gosh, what was I thinking??!

I am thinking about material stuff and here's my husband thinking about always helping others He regularly contributes to Unicef and he has become the person to run to by his friends, officemates, guards etc for financial help and admiringly, he never expects to be paid back especially for those who badly need it.

I am fortunate to have a husband who shakes me once in a while when I am lost..

No comments: