Time flies so fast

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Europe Travel

Since I will be travelling to CPH for the course I''ll be attending in SIMI, the thought of side trip within Europe after every module dawned into me. It has been one of my regrets that I didn't travel within Europe after the first 3 modules of my trips to Copenhagen back in 2000-20002. It's the thought of travelling alone the reason that I didn't pursue the side trips. And thus, Anne and I were only able to travel to Paris and London. It was not a bad choice after all! Paris and London are the two cities that I absolutely love! So moving ahead, I want to visit Italy! I have been convincing Che to go for a Euro trip and he doesn't seem to reciprocate. Hmp!

So I have been thinking, should I go even if it means leaving him behind? Will I enjoy it still?

I guess the CPH gang has been to different places that's why it is difficult to arrange a trip, also considering a schedule that will suit all. So hello, calling any travel companion (makonsensya kayo... ) ?! Females only please...

Here are the top places I'd like to visit... London and Paris already a check!
http://www.bestvacationrentalsonline.com/top-10-european-travel-destinations.html

Added on the wishlist are Florence and Stockholm!

Schedule: August 15, Oct 3, Nov 21 and Jan 30 onwards...

2 comments:

Christopher Cook said...

Ever consider Germany? Tuebingen Germany is a small but active University city in south West Germany. You just cant help but fall in love with the place and you don't have to put up with the rush of a big city.
I have an article about it at http://noambit.com

chuching said...

i think you can go by ship from coppenhangen to stockholm. forgot how long it takes pero puede! we were planning to do that when we were in stockholm before. kahit for the weekend lang, just to visit the sites, diba? :)