Time flies so fast

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

We went to mass at Philippine Columbian and had lunch at Dampa in Macapagal Ave. Goodness, there was so much food (we had enough left for dinner)! The seafoods were fresh and really yummy!
I bought Sean and Sophia matching shirts several months ago and I realized they haven't worn it. It's a good time to wear it on Father's day..
Sean's shirt reads 'I love my mommy'
Sophia's shirt reads 'I love my daddy'
Unfortunately I didn't had the time to have a picture of both of them together. It was a hot noon so they changed wardrobe upon arriving at the restaurant.
Sophia is obviously tanner now (i think she's getting my skin tone, poor her!)
Sean is 'tipid' with his smile as ever..
Upon reaching home, I was in bed with Sophia and this is one of her pose that I adore! Haha!

No comments: