Time flies so fast

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Counting the blessings

Something good happened last Friday. It started not so good and an unexpected happened just after COB (close of business).

I promise myself not to blog about anything work-related so I'll skip the details (of course!)

But key learnings for the day were:
  • Don't be afraid to speak up
  • Prepare for a good argument
  • Speak passionately always - a key to persuading!
  • Fight for what you believe in
  • Blessings come when you least expect it
  • God is always good!

I am truly happy that I've been blessed at work. Whenever something good comes up in my personal life, something good also comes up at work. 2006: I got married and at the day of the wedding, our Managing Director told me I'm gonnna be promoted. Isn't it the best wedding gift? 2007: A month before I got pregnant, I was offered a position which is another promotion (just 8months after I was last promoted). 2008: A radical change did happened in the organization but an unexpected luck still came my way due to another promotion (just a year after the last). And something good came with it too.

Yes, I am counting our blessings and I thank the Lord for all of them!

1 comment:

Vannie said...

hey! congrats ha! very nice that your career is flourishing

so what do you do in maersk? you know our companies work closely-related. we bought 18 of your vessels. :P

kasi naman mag-online ka na kahit busy hahaha para chat chat tayo. :P