Time flies so fast

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Copenhagen, here I come!

Oops, No, we are not gonna be relocated to Copenhagen (not now at least). The GREAT opportunity I am talking about is this...


Yes, I have been selected to attend this diploma programme in Scandinavian International Management Institute stretching from August to January. Four modules in total with 4 days per module. So I will be flying frequently to CPH in the next couple of months!

It's exciting to come back to CPH after 5 long years. For those who do not know, I travelled to CPH 2000-2002 for an education spanning 4 modules in 2 years. More in here http://www.mise.edu/careersMiseFrontpage.asp It will be nice to reminisce the good old moments. And what is even more exciting is that I will have a chance to meet some good friends who are currently assigned in our Headquarters office. Stella, Van, Alma, Mark etc... it's a date!

I am thrilled and really challenged with this new opportunity. I know it's gonna be tough (levelling na ito! haha) and I want to put my heart into it. With the trust and the investment that the company has given me, I hope I won't disappoint them.

The reason I hold it a bit is because even if I was already confirmed internally, I had to go for a phone interview from the Institute to ensure I meet the prerequisite of the course. Whew! I had the interview today and it went smoothly. 15 minutes later, I got an email confirming my admission to the program.

What's sweeter is that after the interview, I got a call from our reception telling me that the cake I ordered has arrived. Well, it was a surprise from Che, my dear husband, probably wishing me good luck. Sweet!

This day couldn't be more perfect.

1 comment:

Vannie said...

congrats!

anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog.
1) no more purchases for me hahaha, until the end of the year at least
2)enrik has been salivating (actually even me) over the new car, and i'm 100% sure that he would very much appreciate it more than anything else. :D
3) yup, savings is very important for the rainy days, kaya nga i carefully choose what to buy and what to put on hold first.

van
http://www.mylavenderfields.com
http://www.thepinedas.wordpress.com