Time flies so fast

Monday, April 30, 2007

Morning Sickness, Nausea and Headaches

I read in Dionne's and Angie's blog that they suffer from gas. Fortunately, it didn't struck me. Having sympthoms of pregnancy, though difficult and definitely not pleasing, is fine with me. At least i can enjoy my pregnancy - not sure if 'enjoy' is the right word here but it sure reassures me that i am pregnant and things are still kinda normal.

Morning sickness is definitely not occuring only during mornings. It can struck you anytime of the day. For me, there are times that it was worst but after my first ultrasound last Apr 14, for whatever reasons, my morning sickness and nausea subsided. I still do get it sometimes, around 1 or 2 times a day. I don't mind vomiting really as once you throw up, it's done, you feel relieved (and for me, that means i can eat again hehe). Prior pregnancy, i rarely vomit. I find it difficult. Maybe i can even count in one or two hands how many times it occured to me in my entire life. And now, i think i am getting to be an expert on this. Yuck! :)

Lately, i have also been having headaches (like now). I don't like it really. Despite my doctor said that it's ok to take paracetamol, i still don't. I just rest and have a cold compress. I don't know exactly if this is related to pregnancy although i had about 4 or 5 headaches since last week. I have suspicion that it could also be due to my eye grade or the hot climate. But for today, i just stayed the entire day in the office and still got a headache.

I do not crave for anything even if i want to. One thing is for sure though, if i thought of something good to eat, i should have it today or the next day. Not having it makes me want it more. :)

No comments: