Time flies so fast

Friday, April 27, 2007

I had my worst nightmare

There were instances in the past that i dreamt so vividly on a death of a relative or a thrilling scene where someone is chasing after me. The one i had last night i think was the worst ever.

I dreamt that i slipped in the bathroom and my buttocks fell on the floor. I thought it was nothing until i saw pink discharge and i panicked. Che rushed me to the hospital and while inside the car, water gushed out from me with my two tiny little babies. They were about an inch in size. I was crying my heart out. Che was mad and blaming me for not taking care of myself. Then another image flashed into me that Daddy Che was with my twins, a boy and a girl, sitting inside the plane. I was even mortified when i found out their gender and i have never felt that guilty in my entire life. Until boom... i woke up! It was just a dream. Everything felt so real. I immediately woke up Che and told him that i miscarry in my dream and that i am so scared.

I went to the bathroom as Che accompanied me. I was holding his hand walking in our living room in the dark. I was extra careful of myself. When we returned in bed, i faced the wall and cried. I was still terified. But i tried to keep it to myself so Che wouldn't notice. Suddenly he cuddled me and told me everything will be fine. It was just a dream. In his arms, i cried again.

I have never felt this so emotionally attached in a dream. I have never felt so scared to lose someone this much. I have never felt more guilty.

I wonder how many pregnant women experience this?

I hope this doesn't mean anything but just a pure anxiety and a fear of losing my babies which i love so dearly even at this early stage.

This serves a lesson to take care of myself more...

No comments: