Time flies so fast

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have an excuse

I have always been lazy particularly doing household chores. But i got better especially when we just moved in to Merville. Syempre excited and i also need to because we have family and friends visiting us. However, these past few weeks, i have been really so lazy- as in TAMAD! There are few weekends that i just spent lying in bed. Household chores i.e. cleaning the house, laundry, ironing, gardening etc have all been neglected. I am glad i have my husband who can do the laundry, and sometimes cook dinner, aside from his assigned task of showering our plants. :)

What makes my katamaran worse is that i have now an excuse. And sometimes i find myself really hating it and feeling guilty that Che has to do all these things (although he never complains).

Nakakatamad maging tamad!!!

No comments: