Time flies so fast

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moving to new office

It's been 4 months since we moved to our new office (so long overdue na tong post na ito haha!). From working on 51st floor in the tallest building here in the Philippines, we moved to an office building right next to the biggest mall in the country.

Here's the pictures we took on our last day in the old office...


Yes, my desk is unusually clean because I have packed all my stuff except for the laptop, phone, printer and an orange :)

Here's with a good friend/colleague Rowie in our conference room

Here's my new office. The room is a bit smaller in size and the view is not so great but it surely is good enough for me (at least, I am nearer my department and not in isolation hehe)

My old office has a stunning view of the metro that I probably won't be able to experience again but moving to our new office now has a lot of advantages. I can now leave past 7:30am and still be able to make it at 8:30am in the office (no Makati traffic jam!). There are tons of restaurants to choose from for lunch! I think there are more than 100+ restaurants and we've tried the following (I lost count I think and there's still a lot more to try):

Almon Marina (so far my favorite!)
Bacolod Chicken
Cafe Mediterranean
Chowking
David's Tea House
Healthy Shabu Shabu
Kalye Juan
Kenny Rogers
KFC
Mandarin Wok
Mann Hann
Mexicali (another favorite!)
Oki-Oki
Mongkok
Rack's
Sakae Sushi
Sbarro
Stars N Stripes
Superbowl
Tanabe
Teriyaki Boy
Wendy's

Lunch is definitely more expensive! No more P100/lunch budget! :) But having lunch is definitely not stressful now compared to Makati where there's traffic in the lift and waiting queue in restaurants. We can dine in at decent restaurants here without having to kill time waiting to be seated.

And most importantly, I can do my shopping everyday if I need to (lunch time or after office). I'm loving it! :)

No comments: