Time flies so fast

Friday, November 7, 2008

After the Party

Sean and Sophia had their 1st bday party last Sunday (Nov2). Their real bday was last Nov 1. It was a success! Many guests came and there were more than 50 kids who celebrated with us. I prepared 60 lootbags and only 3 were left. Many guests said their kids had a blast! I'll post pictures later because I still need to sort them.

Nataranta ako, ang daming gifts! I said nga talbog pa ata ang wedding namin :) While of course, most guests gave 2 gifts each for Sean and Sophia, it's still a lot! As in several dozens of clothes and overflowing toys! Imagine, we got 6 'ride and walk' (that's the rider you can also convert into a walker). So everyday bago rider nila?! Hahaha.. Clothes were also overflowing.

But truly, I thank the friends and relatives who came despite the weekend being a holiday. Even days after the party (until now!), we are still receiving gifts for those who weren't able to come. I'll definitely show these pictures to my twins when they grow up to make them realize how lucky and blessed they are. Surely, I will teach them also the value of sharing especially to those who are less fortunate...

Check this for the pictures... http://melissa23.multiply.com/photos/album/8/1st_Birthday_Gifts#

My problem now is the storage to keep all the stuff - and take note adding to the list are the Christmas presents. :)

1 comment:

chuching said...

wow, ang dame nga!! nalula ako sa dame! your guests are very generous! :) sophia and sean are very lucky! :)