Time flies so fast

Friday, September 26, 2008

Homesick

I am currently in Bangkok and I must say I am feeling homesick. I arrived last Sunday for a 5-day leadership training and the week passed by so quickly. I am now in my room at Sofitel Silom feeling bored and waiting for a few hours before my flight to Copenhagen (1am!).
Probably the fact that I'll be leaving for somewhere far from Manila (with a 6-hour time difference), made me feel homesick. I really miss hugging Sean and touching his super soft skin (yes, asset nya yun!). I miss Sophia chasing after me. Every night, she just want to be exclusively with me! She will cry if she will be carried by someone else or when she's awakened at night without me at her side!
These were taken end of August..
These were taken just last Sunday. We had mass and lunch at Philippine Columbian then headed straight to the airport..
Another cute pose from Sophia.. :)

No comments: